KONBACHIWA!!
haha i'm seriously over 元気 today.
i have no idea.
i've been laughing since morning.
even worst i laughed harder after i read yama-kun's J-Web entries.
to be exact...i laughed till i burst out crying.
and now my cheekbones hurt like crap. buu buu.
anyway. myともひさくんis a very expressive person in his J-web entries.
there was this funny line where he said he was in the train and heard high school students talking about NewS. (i guessed they kinda din realise that tomohisaくん was sitting next to them.)den suddenly one of them said i like yamapi best. he's the best. tomohisaくん suddenly cut in and said. THANK YOU FOR TALKING ABOUT US! something like that. bleh. when i read that part...freggin hell my laughter suddenly became in a tune of BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~~~~ x_x *ahem* apoplgies.i found it very funny as i only read tomohisa's J-web like once every month so i can read everything at once. I SHALL CHANGE THAT FROM NOW ONWARDS! cos i figured that i really missed out on ALOT. heehee. my poor tomohisa is stuck between his work and studies. he's just started filming kurosagi. poor thing. x_x anyhow. the entry i was talking about. -READ UNTIL THE BRACKET STOPS.[One of them said “Anyhow I like Massu , then Ryo-chan, then Yamapi .” I was very happy when the girl next to her said “Isn’t Yamapi the best?”, so as I was getting off I said to them “Thank you for talking about us. ” (Laugh) They were shocked! Very excited! If it were to be shown on TV, that would be a good reaction! (Laugh) In other words whether bad words or anything else they were talking about me! But it were bad stuff I would lose my temper! (Laugh) I really would!]yupps yupps. so that was what happened in the train. I SWEAR if i was one of those high school girls...i'd probably look at yamapi and say YUPP! YAMAPI IS SURE THE BEST. x_x i'm talking rubbish again. oh however...i'm simply shocked that YAMASHITA TOMOHISA TAKES THE TRAIN! hahaha. oh well. they are...normal human beings except for the fact that he's known to the public eye. other than that...everything else is normal i think?
BWEE. a long entry again i guess. ARWH MANNN~~~ i'm laughing again as i'm gonna type this next line of tomohisa's J-Web diary. READ TILL THE BRACKET STOPS [My writing skills are not up to par! A~ just this type of feeling! Understand? (Laugh)Therefore I went for a drive in order to feel better. But it wasn’t good enough after all. I screamed when I stopped at every red light! Yamashita Tomohisa will become Japan’s Number One Like this! A very hot-blooded man no?! Don’t pull me back! (Laugh) Occasionally the drivers next to me gave me strange looks! I don’t know why I was annoyed so I gave them the ‘Kon’ sign and the looks were even more strange! (Laugh) But it felt good!] oh lord please bless this man. x_x he's some sort of nutcase in the car screaming I WANNA BE NO.1! if you're a typical singaporean you'd probably say (JI DA POR XI SIIAO EH!)*buahahahaha* and if you're a typical japanese i think you'd just stare and go (見て見て...山下くんです~~)hahaha or maybe like what yama-chan says....just give him a weird stare. = =|||冒冷汗.
i think i shall stop here. then the next time i wanna see his entry...i can just come back here and laugh my ass out. oh my dear tomohisa...you're soo funny! X_X haha trust me when i say this. YOU'RE NO.1 (in my heart). BWEE BWEE. *bishx* (MY REFLECTION SAYS: can you get any more contradictive girl?!!! you're scolding him a bastard half the time! you cant even get your thoughts straight.so dont expect him to get his straight either.KAPEESH?)ehh...my reply would be...*flaps arms like kusano akira* I DONT CARE~~~ haha. okok i shall stop i shall stop.
KON-KON
Joycee喬

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home